Some things that we own now may not be our present favourites. We hate them. But, if they are away from us, we begin to love them. Any possession, person or even a name can bring you a missed feeling in its absence, though we ignored/disliked it earlier. Do you have such experiences in your life?
"Some things, we know its true value only in its absence"

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes mostly we love person more if we are going away or he/she is going away its nature of peoples reason is we self.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sandhya write in some simple way ,high thought matter.
It is true what ever you saying.Some times I feel that.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That's right we know the importance of someone when he/she goes away from us. :) I remember when i went to do my degree at that time i came to know about what a brother is :) .I missed my brothers very much there and when i was at home i used to fight with all of them. :)
There are many things like that which cross and leave us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya write in some simple way ,high thought matter.
It is true what ever you saying.Some times I feel that.

Even if I try to write in complex way, I can't. :huh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
After marriage and if we are away from home town, we miss our parents and brother/sister a lot. Isn't it?

We may be bored at our boring lectures of teachers. But I love them now.

45-1 hour travel to college, really boring. But I love them, when they are missed.

Meera sandhu
That's absolutely true sandhya and it's man's nature too. What they have is unseen by them unless they miss it's absence. I too feel very sad, missing my college day's and special friends whose presence is not possible now. :unsure:
Though I hated lectures most since they act as only sleeping pills and pillows at our afternoons, we really miss them. Also, trees filled with flowers, our college functions etc etc....

My PG life was like a jail, where girls were not even allowed to stand outside the class. Also, if a teacher doesn't come (also lunch time) we should leave the class for boys. We were not allowed to talk even to junior boys.
Yet, I miss that life now. :)

Meera sandhu
yes, what ever sandhya and rajani said are absolutely true

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My elder sister got married now and we miss her usually , her fights, her innocent capers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.