Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes by passing time the memories may be faded,but you cannot hate a person whom you have loved and who was once everything for you.. :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6796]}
Let me think

Meera sandhu
yes by passing time the memories may be faded,but you cannot hate a person whom you have loved and who was once everything for you.. :)

From this very you moment you have ceased to be a baby!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6797]}

She is 20 years old....a woman still hiding behind girl's clothes :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

why so?? do babies dont have heart?or they dont have feelings?yes im a baby still and will be.thank god that you havent listened me talking at my home with my family members else you would have changed your statement and must have said that you are baby of babies as i speak like a little kids specially when want mumma to give me some biscuits.. :laugh: :P

And sandhya ji dont mention my age everywhere else i will escape,my mumma do so by saying" 20 saal ki ho gayi ho tumhari umar me ladkiyon ki shadi ho jati thi pehle,pura ghar sambhalti thi vo", and i say "mumma i will also do but after 3-4 years,so plz uske pehle no talks on shaadi". :cheer: :cheer: :P :P

a.s.

why so?? do babies dont have heart?or they dont have feelings?yes im a baby still and will be.thank god that you havent listened me talking at my home with my family members else you would have changed your statement and must have said that you are baby of babies as i speak like a little kids specially when want mumma to give me some biscuits.. :laugh: :P

And sandhya ji dont mention my age everywhere else i will escape,my mumma do so by saying" 20 saal ki ho gayi ho tumhari umar me ladkiyon ki shadi ho jati thi pehle,pura ghar sambhalti thi vo", and i say "mumma i will also do but after 3-4 years,so plz uske pehle no talks on shaadi". :cheer: :cheer: :P :P

No 'Shaadi' at 20. Are you not studying baby? Your age is just for a degree student :P :P
Think about marriage after 25. Till then, fly like a free angel in the garden of freedom :cheer:

Meera sandhu

No 'Shaadi' at 20. Are you not studying baby? Your age is just for a degree student :P :P
Think about marriage after 25. Till then, fly like a free angel in the garden of freedom :cheer:

thats what i told my mumma but after my graduation means only two months left in that i have only time of 2-3 years.and have to complete so many dreams of mine.sometimes i feel like that"kash mai ladka hoti"..but then i feel that no being girl is somewhat better than being boy.

a.s.
@Angel...
Never seize your studies at degree. Go for PG. Then think about your life partner. Education is very important. Actually, what are you doing now

Meera sandhu
@Angel...
Never seize your studies at degree. Go for PG. Then think about your life partner. Education is very important. Actually, what are you doing now

im not at all thinking of marriage but you know parents na.anyways im doing graduation final year actually im doing bba and last semester will be in july.and im preparing for mba.my mat exam is in 6th of may.and also trying for defence services for differnet reasons.probably one of them is getting rid of early marriage. :P :P :P :P

a.s.
@Angel...

im not at all thinking of marriage but you know parents na.anyways im doing graduation final year actually im doing bba and last semester will be in july.and im preparing for mba.my mat exam is in 6th of may.and also trying for defence services for differnet reasons.probably one of them is getting rid of early marriage. :P :P :P :P

Both are good. Give your personal preference first

Meera sandhu
@Angel...

Both are good. Give your personal preference first

hmm doing that only..
animated-gifs-roses-43.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.