Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, more over I work in boddunan and my blog parallelly. there is no problem at all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala,the problem is that if we have to write blog in boddunan and our blog,then we have to write it different.
So,double work you have to do.
This is only done,if you have lots of free time.

Want to make each day Accountable

For earning from blog, there is lot of hard work is require. If your blog get demand and people start visiting and the visitors traffic increase day by day. then with in 5 months you can reach the target of the adsense people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

For earning from blog, there is lot of hard work is require. If your blog get demand and people start visiting and the visitors traffic increase day by day. then with in 5 months you can reach the target of the adsense people

Ultimately it depends on the traffic you get.That's the important thing how you promote your blogs. :)
Sanjeev, at the starting you need to work hard. But it takes more 6 months if you continuously work on it. Once if your blog got click i mean demand and traffic increase then everymonth you can have 100$ and more cheque.

Wow 100$ monthly. :woohoo:
I think it needs more effort to achieve this.

Does google adsense pays us based on pageview or needs to click on ads?

@vinod,

Google pays based on clicks and not on page views and making $100 per month is not a big issue. A year ago I made around $400 in a span of 6 months and very recently one of my coworker got Rs 45,000 check and another person made around $300 in one month. We all work at various sites which are rated at top on search index rather than depending on blogs and for our blogs to get traffic it takes some years to do so.
Sarala,the problem is that if we have to write blog in boddunan and our blog,then we have to write it different.
So,double work you have to do.
This is only done,if you have lots of free time.

@Ronak,

What you said is 100% correct, there are sites which give the privilege of applying to Adsense through them if you make some significant contributions over there. I don't know why Boddunan is not supporting that feature.
But I have notice that all things depend on page rank.. I have one article on my blog, and same on one article writing.. but on that article site I am getting many many views from google, while on my blog not getting enough traffic.

@AKP,

Yes, your correct irrespective of the content even the ranking of the site also counts a lot.
@Ronak,

What you said is 100% correct, there are sites which give the privilege of applying to Adsense through them if you make some significant contributions over there. I don't know why Boddunan is not supporting that feature.[/quote]
What I suggest to every one not to use your adsense account in those site as they get disabled invariably for most of the members because of the limited viewers reading them again and clicking on them. That is serious breach according to google. Almost all members loose their adsense accounts there sooner or later but always before reaching a pay out.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Ronak,

What you said is 100% correct, there are sites which give the privilege of applying to Adsense through them if you make some significant contributions over there. I don't know why Boddunan is not supporting that feature.

What I suggest to every one not to use your adsense account in those site as they get disabled invariably for most of the members because of the limited viewers reading them again and clicking on them. That is serious breach according to google. Almost all members loose their adsense accounts there sooner or later but always before reaching a pay out.[/quote]

@Sunil,

There are sites which are fake but at the same time there are some genuine sites I myself is a best example for this. I made around $600 in a span of 1 and half year. Just because that I am busy with my other works in recent days I couldn't concentrate much on writing articles and my earnings were less in recent days. Only thing is that one need to think wisely and should be able to judge which is genuine and which is fake site.
@Ronak,

What I suggest to every one not to use your adsense account in those site as they get disabled invariably for most of the members because of the limited viewers reading them again and clicking on them. That is serious breach according to google. Almost all members loose their adsense accounts there sooner or later but always before reaching a pay out.

@Sunil,

There are sites which are fake but at the same time there are some genuine sites I myself is a best example for this. I made around $600 in a span of 1 and half year. Just because that I am busy with my other works in recent days I couldn't concentrate much on writing articles and my earnings were less in recent days. Only thing is that one need to think wisely and should be able to judge which is genuine and which is fake site.[/quote]

No I am not talking about fake sites but sites like hubpages, triond. You see due to limited viewership and repeated visits and clicks of the same members google gets suspicious and disable the accounts.
Congrats for your nice earnings. I am using alternate ad accounts. But mostly busy with sites where there is no binding of subjects, adwords, links, money matters etc. By the way I am in $400+ per month income bracket right now from my articles and have no regret google disabled my adsense while on $89. I am far better off.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.