Yesterday i went to buy books of my kids of nursery class :) .I was really surprised to see the books.Their books are what we used to study in 1st standard. :evil: I am really shocked to see that.What is the criteria how the schools decide it?.Is it wise to put burden on small kids?I think school should focus more on cocurricular activities for small kids so that they may enjoy going to school. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you remember Sanjay I have told about my kid's LKG syllabus in other thread. They are putting this burden because they think, parents should never think that our school syllabus is low standard.
Actually CBSE classes is from first standard only

Meera sandhu
Friends, this generation kids are more clever so their syllabus also according to them . so there is nothing wrong in their syllabus.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends, this generation kids are more clever so their syllabus also according to them . so there is nothing wrong in their syllabus.

Actually, we have to study many words before teaching them... :silly: :blink: :blush:

Meera sandhu
that means now parents should prepare first before their children study.

that means now parents should prepare first before their children study.

Yes, of course :P

Meera sandhu
Now sylabus is tough and we are forced to give load to our children.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As it became necessary for parents to prepare before children study, due to work stress parents couldnt spare time to prepare so they are joining their kids in tutorials

I think CBSE is better than ICSE and they are very systemetic.What do you think?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As it became necessary for parents to prepare before children study, due to work stress parents couldnt spare time to prepare so they are joining their kids in tutorials

I think these days parents have to be highly qualified then only they can teach their kids otherwise they can't. :)
I think CBSE is better than ICSE and they are very systemetic.What do you think?

What is mean by ICSE? :huh:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.