Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
great vinodh..something purely written from heart.i must say after reading this sandhya should definately join back.
think1_2012-04-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
great vinodh..something purely written from heart.i must say after reading this sandhya should definately join back.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6575]}
sony16_2012-04-06.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Who Spent More Than A Sleepless Night
Who Did More than What She Felt Right
Braving the Heat and Dust of Many A Day
Always Looked Her Smiling Self To Say
Those Soothing,Words Ever Heard By Me
By My Side In Hours of Grief - Who's She?
A Divine Creation,Sea of Love- No other
Than the Woman Who's Gone-My Mother!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6580]}
chinmoy ji i must say that you should now write a book of poem so that new generations students can read them and gain a spoonful of knowledge from them..isint it a good idea? :blink: :blink:

a.s.
Viondh this is nice poem due to this I had tears in my eyes. Sandhya just come to site again.

This lady has achieved what looks like unachievable!! Turning Abid and Vinod into
poets,making Sasi shed bucketful of tears and what not!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6564]}

Why not, after all am a special person. Am I not right????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
That you are Sandhya!! The way you have turned people into poets and crying bucketfuls of tears!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
From the day first i was reading her name here and there and i always wanted to know who she is and here it comes now i got why people cherish and love her so much.. :)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You know when we are feeling sad or are too happy then the poetry is ultimate result.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes and i do write poems when im very sad or very happy..but most of the time when sad..because that time feelings are best expressed through words..

a.s.
Exactly, you are perfectly right. I have written more than 10,000 articles on different websites but only two poems till date because I am not that gifted. Poetry is something for real talented people. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.