Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then how come I have already read it?????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6696]}

:( :( :( :(
I have never read Hindi books or ghazals....only Hindi link is Bollywood....I doubt whether such a song is written in Bollywood :P

Meera sandhu
Its not a song although similar lyrics may have been used! I read it in one of the many mail forwards that I keep getting! I keep getting lot of shayaris in mail, more than I like!! :S
36_11_23_2012-04-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes this song looks like similar one to a ranbir movie. So she told it is a copied song. :P :P

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes this song looks like similar one to a ranbir movie. So she told it is a copied song. :P :P

I will kill you if you say like that.... :angry:

No space for a 'Nimisha Kavi' in Boddunan :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Its not a song although similar lyrics may have been used! I read it in one of the many mail forwards that I keep getting! I keep getting lot of shayaris in mail, more than I like!! :S

No friends forward me Hindi mails.....all know only Malayalam and English :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am an exceptional case among my known ones :sick:

Meera sandhu
From the day first i was reading her name here and there and i always wanted to know who she is and here it comes now i got why people cherish and love her so much.. :)

That's why I uploaded my photo at least for a while....I didn't want to leave all of you loving people without even let you know, how my face would look like. :P

But again.....I can't leave you people, so sharing a little time from my present busy assignment.

Let me try to do an instant poem for you people....

Anjaane lagtha hai hume jab nayi duniya koi
Dastak dethi hai achanak kabhi
Veerane lagtha hai par jab majbooran humhein
Woh duniya chodke jaana bhi padtha hai
Lekin thanhaayiyom mein yaadein jab
Aahat detha hai kabhi kabhi
Waapas aana bhi padtha hai zaroor....
Kyon ki apna koi keemthi cheez bhoolkar
Door jaana aasaan nahi hota kabhi kabhi....

Either copied or written yourself that not matters,the thing which matters is the love that is reflecting from these words of yours for the members of boddunan..keep smiling sandhya ji..

Im very little to say this to you but i wish that all your dreams come true.
may god bless you. :)
animated-gifs-lizards-095.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

It's copy material! Are you sure!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6705]}
From the day first i was reading her name here and there and i always wanted to know who she is and here it comes now i got why people cherish and love her so much.. :)

That's why I uploaded my photo at least for a while....I didn't want to leave all of you loving people without even let you know, how my face would look like. :P

But again.....I can't leave you people, so sharing a little time from my present busy assignment.

Either copied or written yourself that not matters,the thing which matters is the love that is reflecting from these words of yours for the members of boddunan..keep smiling sandhya ji..

It's true...those words just came into my mind. Just a reflection of my feelings towards you people, but it took half hour to complete it. I was waiting for suitable words with this forum post opened :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But I don't think it's a great poem at all....just an instant mix :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6706]}

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Its not a song although similar lyrics may have been used! I read it in one of the many mail forwards that I keep getting! I keep getting lot of shayaris in mail, more than I like!!

It's copy material! Are you sure!!
36_11_23_2012-04-16.gif
[/quote]

What difference does it really make, like the wise baby just said! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's true...those words just came into my mind. Just a reflection of my feelings towards you people, but it took half hour to complete it. I was waiting for suitable words with this forum post opened :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But I don't think it's a great poem at all....just an instant mix :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6706]}

its sometimes not about great or not sometimes it should be that by which feeling it is done.if you are doing some work with good intention then dont care about the results.because if its for good it will definately be liked by everyone.some things should not be categorized in great or not.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.