Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I won't mind having seat belt on.. But still if they lift up the helmet rule, I will stop wearing it.. Helmet is surely not good when we are seeing back for some vehicles..(as i don't having side mirrors on my bike) he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I do think some of them wear helmet to get rid of the traffic police.
Always safety first.We should follow all traffic rules also while driving two or four wheeler.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Many do not wear helmets even to escape police action. They happily pay fine if occasionally caught. Thus fine is no remedy. The best thing is that people voluntarily wear helmet. There should be no compulsion. If it is compulsory, there should be stricter action like seizing the vehicle and suspending driving licence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Those who do not to wear helmets do not even to escape police action. They happily pay fine if occasionally caught. Thus fine is no remedy. The best thing is that people voluntarily wear helmet. There should be no compulsion. If it is compulsory, there should be stricter action like seizing the vehicle and suspending driving licence.[/quote}

It seems there is some grammatical mistake in the first sentence. :unsure:

That's right people should not be forced to wear the helmets they themselves should think of their safety. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Helmets were made strict in our state only a few months ago.....as you know, we Keralites prefer to disagree first to everything.

How many strikes were conducted in our state a couple of years ago when rules were made strict :S
But now, it has made strict, though in rural places not fully implemented yet.

Meera sandhu
Wearing helmet is compulsory in tamilnadu as per government rules. But, this has been strictly followed only in major cities and still many cities doesn't following the rules. :(
People must understand wearing helmet is safe for themselves only.

Vinu
Helmets were made strict in our state only a few months ago.....as you know, we Keralites prefer to disagree first to everything.

How many strikes were conducted in our state a couple of years ago when rules were made strict :S
But now, it has made strict, though in rural places not fully implemented yet.

Strike? I did not hear it. :unsure:

Yes its really tough to start anything new for the government however even if it is good for them. :evil:

Still in UP i have not seen the rule of waering helmets on 2 wheelers that much strict.I rarely see people there wearing helmets while driving. :evil:
SJ.. I guess everywhere there is same condition. Not all people like to follow the rules.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ.. I guess everywhere there is same condition. Not all people like to follow the rules.

This is because majority of people believe that rules are made to be broken But i think this is time they should change their mentality at least they should obey the traffic rules these are made for their safety only. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.