I would like to know whether anyone here is good with Adobe Photoshop. I know some simple stuff and I can create some banners and stuff in Photoshop, like the one below.

I was wondering whether there are any Photoshop experts here whom I can consult when I am having doubts.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really love your profile picture where your name is imprinted in good font. You are an artist, sure. I also want to study photoshop. Time is the main problem :(

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Roshan Ahmed
even i too want to learn potoshop.and some tools for this.pls suggest.

a.s.
Photoshop is really a interesting subject. I like to know all fact about this Subject.If anybody know please discuss here....
Roshan, did you find any photoshop fan here????
Actually I also want to learn it

Meera sandhu

di you are asking for photoshop fan.even im not finding roshan here from many days whom you are asking this..hehehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

di you are asking for photoshop fan.even im not finding roshan here from many days whom you are asking this..hehehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

He is from Kannoor, Kerala. So my neighbour.
I think he has left the site :blink:

Meera sandhu

so are you planning to visit his place for asking this??hehehe :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

a.s.

so are you planning to visit his place for asking this??hehehe :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

I really fear Kannur a lot :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Terrible......

Meera sandhu
I know something about photoshop but not sufficient.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I know something about photoshop but not sufficient.

Make your kid your teacher :cheer: :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.