Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
parineeti is good in acting but when it comes to comparison with priyanka then i must say that she has to do a lot of struggle to reach that level.

a.s.
parineeti is good in acting but when it comes to comparison with priyanka then i must say that she has to do a lot of struggle to reach that level.

I think Priyanka had to struggle a lot to get rid of that Miss.World title. So pressure.
But not in the case of her cousin

Meera sandhu

I think Priyanka had to struggle a lot to get rid of that Miss.World title. So pressure.

why she need to get rid of that title?

a.s.

There is a myth that beauty queens can't act. With that national award, she kept all critics' mouths shut

Meera sandhu

There is a myth that beauty queens can't act. With that national award, she kept all critics' mouths shut

so now she dont need to gat rid of it right?

a.s.

so now she dont need to gat rid of it right?

Of course did

Meera sandhu
I saw Ricky yesterday. I don't find her so impressive as Priyanka. Yet a long way for her improvement.
I think she has done the best for her last release. My brother say so

Meera sandhu
yes thats what i was saying that she has to work hard and still have to go long to compete with priyanka..

a.s.
yes thats what i was saying that she has to work hard and still have to go long to compete with priyanka..

She don't have much glamorous looks. Yet, she has some kind of acting talent seen improving every time

Meera sandhu

She don't have much glamorous looks. Yet, she has some kind of acting talent seen improving every time

dont you find her a little bit childish and in ricky bahl it was something overacting..may be because of such role.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.