Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Trees are also living ones. They eat inhale, exhale and feel happy and angry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But trees can only listen to what we say but can't respond :(

They can respond very well, just play a nice musical note in front of them and see their reaction, likewise call them names and say I am going to cut you down and then see their reaction.

After human there are lot of other which is live like animals, birds , fishes etc.

If the question is like living beings., then i love my dog named Scooby very much. :cheer:

Vinu

They can respond very well, just play a nice musical note in front of them and see their reaction, likewise call them names and say I am going to cut you down and then see their reaction.

Yes they bare like us and do react like us but only thing is they can't speak. :)
They can respond very well, just play a nice musical note in front of them and see their reaction, likewise call them names and say I am going to cut you down and then see their reaction.[/quote]

Yes they bare like us and do react like us but only thing is they can't speak. :)[/quote]

They sure can speak like us, and they show their disappointment also.

Yes they bare like us and do react like us but only thing is they can't speak. :)[/quote]

They sure can speak like us, and they show their disappointment also.[/quote]

But i never heard speaking them i wish if they could do it like us so that they may tell us what they don't like. :)

They sure can speak like us, and they show their disappointment also.[/quote]

Many times i feel alone but, if any tree or plant near me then i always try to speak with them. But, i am unlucky i never feel/sense or hear any reaction by them. :( :(

Vinu

Are you sure?? I mean do trees really respond to our actions, whatever you said above?

Are you sure?? I mean do trees really respond to our actions, whatever you said above?

Yes they die if they don't get food that is the reaction they have like us. :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.