Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But my case is different I recon them both my two ex girl friends who visit us some time while they are in India, one of them is married and other one still unmarried. My wife knows them both.

You wife might be knowing them but i know you won't have tell her that they were your girlfriends. :woohoo:

Sure they both were my batch mates in Management and another in Engineering. My wife knows it well. But one lives in UK and other in US, come rarely to India.

Imagine what would have happened if they were not been abroad. :woohoo:

Nothing much, there is no way that things happen the way without the nod of God. He writes it before we are born.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When a new person became friend we cannot hurt but the close friend absence it will definitely hurt us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When a new person became friend we cannot hurt but the close friend absence it will definitely hurt us.

So, you are saying presence can never hurt? :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
[quote]When a new person became friend we cannot hurt but the close friend absence it will definitely hurt us.[/quote]
Some time I miss many of my close friends.When we meet after long time, We forget all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]When a new person became friend we cannot hurt but the close friend absence it will definitely hurt us.

Some time I miss many of my close friends.When we meet after long time, We forget all.[/quote]

Forget what??? ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Forget time and to return home and all works also.

No good answers come yet......how ong should I wait? :(
Why can't at least one member able to impress me with your answer?
100 bonus points, I am offering you :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[quote]No good answers come yet......how ong should I wait?
100 bonus points, I am offering you [/quote]
Then keep it in your account...

[quote]No good answers come yet......how ong should I wait?
100 bonus points, I am offering you

Then keep it in your account...[/quote]
It means no one is going to answer it? :blink: :blink: :(

Meera sandhu
the present of loved one will make us happy and the presence of enemy may hurt you and make you uncomfortable

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.