Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is one particular reason that makes it easy to reach the person you are addressing to. That becomes person specific.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya if talk about particular then we point toward specific person........
Yes sarala If there is Someone who loves you,take care you then you life become a heaven..........
I have given maximum clues and answers. But are you reading them?????

Meera sandhu
Yes love makes the world colorful when there is no love it will be like a hell when is having all facilities in this world.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes love makes the world colorful when there is no love it will be like a hell when is having all facilities in this world.

Has your Basanthi returned Gabbar??? I am repeating :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Tell the answer of the question asked by SAndhya otherwise this time your term to get banned for a month....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell the answer of the question asked by SAndhya otherwise this time your term to get banned for a month....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then he will enjoy his ban as he will be able to go to Basanthi's home town and he won't need to work here :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Then he will enjoy his ban as he will be able to go to Basanthi's home town and he won't need to work here :woohoo:

Ok then his punishment will be changed and this time he has be punished by remaining online in Boddunan for 24 hours... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
0008csd_2012-05-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I want answers. Special gift for the best answer!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7314]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.