Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Listening music in any mood refreshes mind. I most of the time listen music when i am happy or tensed. :blink:

same here i too listen music when im very happy or when im tensed or alone.

I like to hear music while I am on a journey

earlier my mother used to scold me for listening music while travelling but now whenever i travel with her in bus,train or car she dont.i too love doing this especially when the way is too long.

FM is nice for short journeys

but while travelling the connectivity of fm is not so good so i turn on the music i have in my cellphone.

a.s.
Listening music in any mood refreshes mind. I most of the time listen music when i am happy or tensed. :blink:

earlier my mother used to scold me for listening music while travelling but now whenever i travel with her in bus,train or car she dont.i too love doing this especially when the way is too long.

but while travelling the connectivity of fm is not so good so i turn on the music i have in my cellphone.

FM is available in major routes only. You are right.
While we go to town at weekends I really love it

Meera sandhu

at my place i dont have any better radio station like red mirchi and red fm etc.

a.s.

at my place i dont have any better radio station like red mirchi and red fm etc.[/quote]

Vividbharathy is also very nice. I love it a lot

Meera sandhu

Most people do that.But that is dangerous sometime as i have seen people who are driving bikes keep listening music through ear phone of their mobile which may lead to accident. :evil:
[/quote]

I like to hear music while I am on a journey[/quote]

Most people do that.But that is dangerous sometime as i have seen people who are driving bikes keep listening music through ear phone of their mobile which may lead to accident. :evil:[/quote]

Journey means traveling not necessary while you are driving you might be traveling in a bus, train or airplane.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most people do that.But that is dangerous sometime as i have seen people who are driving bikes keep listening music through ear phone of their mobile which may lead to accident. :evil:

they know it well, yet...

I loved seeing people going to morning walk with a ear phone or ipod. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.