Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Delhi has full chance,but my vote would for RCB. I don't know why but if that team qualifies for Play off,RCB will win.

But i think Delhi won't win because every body is thinking that it would happen but the match fixers will make other team to win. :woohoo:
Just saw today,these fixing issues. Lots of things are going on. YOu are right,we never know when those fixers changes the result of match.

Want to make each day Accountable

Just saw today,these fixing issues. Lots of things are going on. YOu are right,we never know when those fixers changes the result of match.

You are right. Match fixing is the worst thing. But, they only decides who win the match.

Vinu

You are right. Match fixing is the worst thing. But, they only decides who win the match.

In any field,where there is lots of money,corruption would be there.

In any field,where there is lots of money,corruption would be there.

Yes, but comparing to other things. Match fixing in IPL is going very badly.

Vinu
You may find it bad but they find it good and beneficial.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But, only few are getting benefit and other are suffering.. :( :(

Vinu

These things are very confidential,so only few can take advantage of it. Suffering? who suffers? I guess,no one.

These things are very confidential,so only few can take advantage of it. Suffering? who suffers? I guess,no one.

Those who fixes their money on loosing team will get suffer... :P :P :laugh: :lol: :lol: :evil:

Vinu

Those who fixes their money on loosing team will get suffer... :P :P :laugh: :lol: :lol: :evil:

No they will be benefited if they put their money on the team which is not expected to win. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.