Waits are of different types.....for a person, for an event, for an exam, for a result, for a bus or train, which may or may not end in good. Some waits, we may really love, but most of them, we hate a lot. Can you name some waits that you love most and hate most :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to wait for a friend or some good news. I hate to wait for death of one confined to bed for acute sickness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now....my most pleasant wait is for Swetha.....she may come to my home with her uncle next week. I am eagerly waiting for its confirmation :cheer:

Meera sandhu
i love to wait for events at my home or college or even love to wait for people whom im going to meet after a long time but i hate to wait for exam results.. :sick: :sick: as im waiting for my result these days its really bad to open the site every morning and checking whether result came or not.

a.s.
I love to wait for something good and hate for bad things.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love to wait for something good and hate for bad things.

If it go long, won't you feel impatient????

It's true, some waits are lovely till it's got. Isn't it? They may loss its beauty afterwards

Meera sandhu
Doing wait for someone or something is really interesting as i love examination wait because after examination it gives a lot of satisfaction to me.
I was eagerly waiting for Swetha and it was to happen today. But due to some reasons, it couldn't happen :( :(

Meera sandhu
I am very impatient by nature.Whatever has to happen,must happen quickly or it gets on my nerves!!
I am very impatient by nature.Whatever has to happen,must happen quickly or it gets on my nerves!!

My father too!!!!
He can't wait even for a second!! He will turn whole world upside down.
It mostly happens when we are for an outing
36_1_5_2012-06-01-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I want quick answers!!
I hate it most, when my questions remain unanswered or not responded :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.