Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can wait for a particular thing to happen within stipulated time, if not, I get very irritated and get after it with all my might.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What about waiting in bus stops or railway station for a bus or train :evil: :evil:
000203F6_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
What about waiting in bus stops or railway station for a bus or train :evil: :evil:

These waits are really frustrating,I just get mad!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7373]}

I even heard about 'hurry' people, who won't even sit, once they get inside the vehicle because they are in a hurry
think03_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I even heard about 'hurry' people, who won't even sit, once they get inside the vehicle because they are in a hurry

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7378]}

waiting for bus and auto i usually have to do while going for college.
but dont ask me about train.i remember 2years back when i was returning from jammu i waited for more than 12hours for the train. :( :( :( :(

a.s.

but dont ask me about train.i remember 2years back when i was returning from jammu i waited for more than 12hours for the train. :( :( :( :(

What about rotting inside a train for more than 12 hours. I had such a dreadful experience!
I have waited on the way to Gouhati, on the border of Assam and WB, when the agitators called a three days band and we had to wait for more than 2 days on a place called Srirampur. the worst was the driver took the engine away and there was nothing to eat later villagers came with some eatables and water for very high rates.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What about rotting inside a train for more than 12 hours. I had such a dreadful experience!

It ia also miserable if a train doesn't reach its destination at correct time....when it takes 1-2 hours extra :angry:

Meera sandhu
I have waited on the way to Gouhati, on the border of Assam and WB, when the agitators called a three days band and we had to wait for more than 2 days on a place called Srirampur. the worst was the driver took the engine away and there was nothing to eat later villagers came with some eatables and water for very high rates.

Truly an experience of a horrible kind!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.