The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
With which user name Suny?
:blink:
I know you are on many of the sites i also want to but not have time to be on many sites so i choose randomly one site to stay active. :(

How many articles have you published here so far? :blink:

How many have you written in other language than English? :blink:

I have written in English only so far, If I remember right I have about 70 so far but want to write at least one in Hindi because I have never done it before apart from one in Parag magazine when I was a child of 11. :laugh:

Suny why don't you try one in Punjabi if it allowed here. :)
I know you are on many of the sites i also want to but not have time to be on many sites so i choose randomly one site to stay active. :(

I have written in English only so far, If I remember right I have about 70 so far but want to write at least one in Hindi because I have never done it before apart from one in Parag magazine when I was a child of 11. :laugh:

Can you tell highest cash credit that got your article.......I write one article in hindi.......I got 40rs for that.........

Punjabi is allowed but I do not know to write in Gurumukhi and I do not want to do a copy paste job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Punjabi is allowed but I do not know to write in Gurumukhi and I do not want to do a copy paste job.

No Punjabi is not allowed here on this Site.........Only English,Hindi,Tamil........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

How many have you written in other language than English? :blink:[/quote]

I have written in English only so far, If I remember right I have about 70 so far but want to write at least one in Hindi because I have never done it before apart from one in Parag magazine when I was a child of 11. :laugh:[/quote]

Suny why don't you try one in Punjabi if it allowed here. :)[/quote]

Punjabi is allowed but I do not know to write in Gurumukhi and I do not want to do a copy paste job.[/quote]
No Punjabi is not allowed here on this Site.........Only English,Hindi,Tamil........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote]

Do not write any thing here unless you are sure about it. This will be soon allowed to write in many lingos.

I have written in English only so far, If I remember right I have about 70 so far but want to write at least one in Hindi because I have never done it before apart from one in Parag magazine when I was a child of 11. :laugh:[/quote]

Punjabi is allowed but I do not know to write in Gurumukhi and I do not want to do a copy paste job.[/quote]
No Punjabi is not allowed here on this Site.........Only English,Hindi,Tamil........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:[/quote]

Do not write any thing here unless you are sure about it. This will be soon allowed to write in many lingos.[/quote]

it would be better if it is allowed to write in any language here as that way may be this site will go up. :)
[/quote]

Do not write any thing here unless you are sure about it. This will be soon allowed to write in many lingos.[/quote]

it would be better if it is allowed to write in any language here as that way may be this site will go up. :)[/quote]

Yes they are adding up many more languages as per admin in FAQ section.

It takes time to implement other languages in this site. let us wait .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No Punjabi is not allowed here on this Site.........Only English,Hindi,Tamil........ :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Please do not pass on wrong information! The languages that are allowed here in boddunan are English, Telugu and Hindi, not Tamil or any other language! I strongly suggest that everyone go visit the FAQs page once again to confirm than post wrong info here!!

As of now, I see the thread has lost relevance so I am closing this.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.