Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He posted one question in forum. Really felt happy. He replied my PM and gave me birthday wishes also

But where is he?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya i hear about his poem and i think is good poet........

Yes of course he is a Boddunan poet :P

Meera sandhu

Yes of course he is a Boddunan poet :P

That's why his poet provide too much peace to heart and mind.. :) :) :)
Well, Kumaresh is quite notorious for making fleeting appearances occasionally and disappearing again for longer periods! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, Kumaresh is quite notorious for making fleeting appearances occasionally and disappearing again for longer periods! :(

This time, we can't leave him. Let us tie him here with some nice threads and bribing him with some positive karmas. How is my idea? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Well, Kumaresh is quite notorious for making fleeting appearances occasionally and disappearing again for longer periods!

This time, we can't leave him. Let us tie him here with some nice threads and bribing him with some positive karmas. How is my idea?
[/quote]

Try try!! He is a slippery one!! :laugh:

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Well, Kumaresh is quite notorious for making fleeting appearances occasionally and disappearing again for longer periods!

This time, we can't leave him. Let us tie him here with some nice threads and bribing him with some positive karmas. How is my idea?

Try try!! He is a slippery one!! :laugh:[/quote]

I always think positive. I have started sending his PMs too. Hoping I can brain wash him this time :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Well, Good luck Sandhya, I hope you succeed!!! :) :) :)

Well, Good luck Sandhya, I hope you succeed!!! :) :) :)

I am sure, he can't leave this time :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.