The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wedding night is the most romantic moment of anybody's life. It is very special and important night.

Ya after that no day will remain for romance. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

First night or last night???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think it can be renamed so :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Love is beautiful.We should feel it.But if we are in love we should express it.Because some doesn't understand that we love them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think the love which are told are the exciting one.One can see the feeling of the opposite person.

Sharmistha Banerjee
A person who express thier love without saying the love to the loving person is very excited.
I think one must express the love.It should not be kept secret.There are many who just cannot guess that one loves them.So its better to reveal love.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The love story- told or untold- is never ending. The thread is too long. Now it is next to impossible to keep track of what is already stated in the past. so, there are bound to be repetitions only. Hence, thread is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.