Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vinodh talent cannot be searched they come out in your deeds. So keep on doing things then you will know in which thing you are talented

I think he is like Hanuman...
someone else has to make him remember his talents..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is he a gajani, similar to Sasi? :evil: :evil: :evil:

You mean to say this.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7688]}
Yes I like to play cricket but fails some times to perform well at that time all will think that I dont know to play cricket.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya that's happen and the same condition with me also ....but only sometime i fails.........
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

A little of this and that, nothing to write about :( . I wish someone would highlight some of my hidden/special talents, so far no one has :dry:

I don't believe :cheer: :P :P :P :P

I dont believe ... what madame ? :laugh: lol, that I do not have any talent to be highlighted ?? :unsure:
vaches-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You want to say you don't have any talent inside you........
vinodh talent cannot be searched they come out in your deeds. So keep on doing things then you will know in which thing you are talented

I think he is like Hanuman...
someone else has to make him remember his talents..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Is he a gajani, similar to Sasi? :evil: :evil: :evil:

You mean to say this.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7688]}

Are you seeing this Sasi...
Hanuman in Cricket dress!!!
Sure, it's gajani in action...
How was she able to select Cricket picture for Sasi :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Am really surprised :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

A little of this and that, nothing to write about :( . I wish someone would highlight some of my hidden/special talents, so far no one has :dry:

I don't believe :cheer: :P :P :P :P

I dont believe ... what madame ? :laugh: lol, that I do not have any talent to be highlighted ?? :unsure:

You have something special.
Yet, you are hiding it from us :P :P :P
Have you studied bharatnatyam or kuchipudi?? Or something break or disco!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7696]}

Meera sandhu
Why not sasi is playing cricket well but sometime he fail that doesn't matter..........
Oh, I am very talented with many hidden qualities. You will come to know about them when the time is right. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love to write about my previous life,whatever has occured.When I completed my 12th Board,after exam I started writing about what had happened in one year.
Writing is something i love it.Expressing my views.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.