Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

A little of this and that, nothing to write about :( . I wish someone would highlight some of my hidden/special talents, so far no one has :dry:

Why i have done it many times, you are a great writer who write for many sites. Incidentally I am also on all of them, including Odesk and Facto now name changed. :)

Sunil, thanks a lot for giving me confidence and ego boost :) factoidz is a great site and now I am taking a break from it for a while and going to concentrate on other sites...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many hidden talents with me. But, still now i cant able to find that. Im searching for it. Will inform you once i found. :p

Vinu
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a Top secret :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Punch dialogues in 4 languages... learning and memorizing it . then using really it will be funny :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else??
Please do reveal :P :P :P

A little of this and that, nothing to write about :( . I wish someone would highlight some of my hidden/special talents, so far no one has :dry:

I don't believe :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This is a Top secret :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Punch dialogues in 4 languages... learning and memorizing it . then using really it will be funny :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Talents are to be revealed. Then only you get appreciation.
What about punch dialogues?

Meera sandhu
There are many hidden talents with me. But, still now i cant able to find that. Im searching for it. Will inform you once i found. :p

Then you should read Alchemist for sure. Will get answers to many hidden questions in your heart, including your identity :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Just now you are not aware of your talent vinodh but once a day come when you must be aware of your special talent.
vinodh talent cannot be searched they come out in your deeds. So keep on doing things then you will know in which thing you are talented

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya you are right sarala.keep doing on work and we really know the fact...Right?
yes you are right. :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.