Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This depends on a person's mindset and upbringing. I agree that deep down some where every one feels and accepts the existence of some one who is looking over us, that is good because that creates sense of security and confidence, but the level of trust is different for different persons.

That 'somebody' (God) looking after! whom. He looks after crocodile and fish both, tiger as well as lamb. I don't understand how fish and lamb can feel security from an entity, who is 'equally fair' to crocodile and tiger. False trust helps nobody.

This is natural, god has made food for every one and then nature is run by balancing. You see if these animal wont live and eat the way there were made to act, this earth would become overloaded. That is law of nature, God has nothing to do in that, although I am not a blind follower. I love only nature or Durga maa.

I appreciate your words: That is the law of nature, God has nothing to do in that. Let me reiterate that God has nothing to do with the environment we live in. In fact, God is mere hypothetical entity.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is one topic where no one can convince any one on a certain point so no use going ahead on this.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This depends on a person's mindset and upbringing. I agree that deep down some where every one feels and accepts the existence of some one who is looking over us, that is good because that creates sense of security and confidence, but the level of trust is different for different persons.

That 'somebody' (God) looking after! whom. He looks after crocodile and fish both, tiger as well as lamb. I don't understand how fish and lamb can feel security from an entity, who is 'equally fair' to crocodile and tiger. False trust helps nobody.

This is natural, god has made food for every one and then nature is run by balancing. You see if these animal wont live and eat the way there were made to act, this earth would become overloaded. That is law of nature, God has nothing to do in that, although I am not a blind follower. I love only nature or Durga maa.

I appreciate your words: That is the law of nature, God has nothing to do in that. Let me reiterate that God has nothing to do with the environment we live in. In fact, God is mere hypothetical entity.

In fact when we go back in time , we realise that man began by fearing nature's fury and began worshiping it - the wind,fire and water .Later as human civilisation progressed there were many changes in the institution of religion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everyone must believe on this superpower as it may present in our world.....Physical present is not but purity of your heart is a god that help you when you are in Bad situation......
Everyone must believe on this superpower as it may present in our world.....Physical present is not but purity of your heart is a god that help you when you are in Bad situation......

God is many things to many people, and it should never be forced upon anyone.Let people choose whether they want to believe or not.What is important is to be responsible in your life and to the society , I guess that is more than enough for an individual rather than be religious and god fearing etc etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.