Yesterday i saw a movie Hate story or so it was like i was watching some X rated film.I don't know how they allow such films to escape censor board.I am still surprised has cencor board been bit linient presently. :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As has been apparent from the past few years, it seems that the Censor board has no real rules and they make and break them depending on the films and general situation during the film's release!! So its hardly surprising that such movies pass the certification without censoring anything!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But i don't know why many bollywood actions are not getting 'U' certificate, nowadays?
then what about movie, fashion?????

Meera sandhu
But i don't know why many bollywood actions are not getting 'U' certificate, nowadays?

Fashion was OK this is worse than it.I was shocked to see it yesterday. :blink:
Then what about Hashmi's films?

Meera sandhu

Why?

But i count that film among best performances of a heroine

Meera sandhu

Why?

Which film? If talking about Fshion then it was a Madhur Bhandarkar film and this was reality of the models which was potrayed nicely in the film. :)

And if you are talking about this movie then no doubt the performance of the heroine was good but the concept and plot of the film is just for a specific group. :evil:
So the moral of the story, never go to watch a movie unless you see the review of the same.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Why?

Which film? If talking about Fshion then it was a Madhur Bhandarkar film and this was reality of the models which was potrayed nicely in the film. :)

And if you are talking about this movie then no doubt the performance of the heroine was good but the concept and plot of the film is just for a specific group. :evil:

Yet it bring out what happening in that specific group :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
There are no fixed rules for censorship. During British period and early independence days, any romantic scenes like kissing could not be displayed direct. They had to be symbolic. Now such scenes are allowed. Also any thing against the government was harshly censored. Now censor board is liberal in thus respect also. You could never see a police officer accepting bribe in earlier movies. There could not be movies on homo lesbian theme or extra marital relations unlike today.

The censorship criteria reflects the change in social norms.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In the changing scenario when it takes a 'click' to access all X-rated stuff, I wonder if censor board has any role and if at all,it must redefine it role!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.