Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are no fixed rules for censorship. During British period and early independence days, any romantic scenes like kissing could not be displayed direct. They had to be symbolic. Now such scenes are allowed. Also any thing against the government was harshly censored. Now censor board is liberal in thus respect also. You could never see a police officer accepting bribe in earlier movies. There could not be movies on homo lesbian theme or extra marital relations unlike today.

The censorship criteria reflects the change in social norms.

"You could never see a police officer accepting bribe in earlier movies."

It's really a new piece of information :woohoo: :woohoo:
Visuals are really creating bad impulses on youth and kids. In censor board could understand it, it can really reform the society. Same is the case of serials shown on TV. It also need censers.... as it gives bad impact to housewives

Meera sandhu
Not only hate story there are many movies which need not this type of scene .this is done for publicity and income .hate story has also a good story but ultimately it is a pron movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You should see Malayalam films...I think, it's the only language catagory in India, where we can view the whole film along with a family. Actually, that's the reason why families are going to theatre as a group including all age groups. It's sure guarantee for more than 95% films. Heroines are like our next door girls. Heroes also, perfect gentlemen. Yet, with the new decade, I am seeing some changes.....An Imraan Hashmi and one or two Mallikas have risen with new faces.....I scare they will change the face of Malayalam movies.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.