Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arjun palwai, what conducting school, do you mean speaking in english language at schools?

I think Arjun Pawai has gone to take some English speaking classes :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya i dont know about him but i have already taken spoke english classes with personality development class 8 years back.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Every one need English so conducting them in schools make children more comfortable in life with English.

Yes when the kids start learning it in school then only they would become good in speaking English when they grow up. :)
Now, most kids are studying in English medium schools. They mug up what's given to them. Yet most of them don't know to communicate in proper English. Me too :P :P
Didn't you feel the need of a special class for communicative English at school classes itself? Why can't it be at least implemented in professional colleges since it will help students to attend interviews with self confidence later?
Didn't you people feel so?

Actually our education system is capable, that No need to go to any Coaching, if the student is studying in English Medium School.

If any English Medium Studying Student goes to Coaching, it would insult to him/her as well to that School.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now, most kids are studying in English medium schools. They mug up what's given to them. Yet most of them don't know to communicate in proper English. Me too :P :P
Didn't you feel the need of a special class for communicative English at school classes itself? Why can't it be at least implemented in professional colleges since it will help students to attend interviews with self confidence later?

Actually our education system is capable, that No need to go to any Coaching, if the student is studying in English Medium School.

If any English Medium Studying Student goes to Coaching, it would insult to him/her as well to that School.

No if they have the same course itself in the school or they focus more on speaking skills then it would be good for students there but not many school do that. :evil:
English has become the most essential language for everybody.Now a days most children are sent to english medium school and from early age they learnt to write and speak english but most of them cannot so in most school teachers must start communitive class.Now in every competitive field english is needed.So special classes for spoken english must be started in every academy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think this generation speaking English very fluently. Its my opinion...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I also studied in an English medium school. But less focus was given for our English communication

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.