Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that youth are interested in more in personal career than any other activity- political, social or religious. But they are live to their interests and so the politicians make use of this. Recently, the youth in U.P. supported Samajvadi Party because they were offered lap tops and unemployment benefit. Though not interested in political participation, they play their role when their interest is involved.

It's flawed thinking on their parts, as to further career prospects they need to comprehend that careers are made in an environment created by the political decisions which are central to everything. Leaving driving to someone and expecting to reach one's destination is not very pragmatic!

We also have to see the realities of politics today which is not at all inspiring ! No wonder the that the youth get disenchanted with the whole scenario .They need to have some good role models who they can look up to ! I cant think of a single person today who would inspire the youth or anybody else for that matter !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Youth has now lost beliefs in Politics. Also, youth are now professionals who give stress to career than politics. Also, everyone feel that politics is a path which gives only sleepless nights, tensions and riots. So, they are choosing a safe path seeing their family only.
Also, the era of role models in politics has almost diminished

Meera sandhu
The youth are more career conscious and also are interested in entertainment and sports. Politics and administration are dry topics to them. Now is competitive world. The youth just take more interest in career oriented programs. Many youth these days work part time for extra money. During past, the youth hardly bothered about career even in college. They had all the time to think about national problems. Many political leaders today are products of student unions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The youth are more career conscious and also are interested in entertainment and sports. Politics and administration are dry topics to them. Now is competitive world. The youth just take more interest in career oriented programs. Many youth these days work part time for extra money. During past, the youth hardly bothered about career even in college. They had all the time to think about national problems. Many political leaders today are products of student unions.

Also parents are controlling their kids more than before. Also, imposing many ambitions and career dreams on students. Thus they are getting low chances/time to think about other matters including politics. I think it's also one reason. Isn't it, sir????

Meera sandhu

Also parents are controlling their kids more than before. Also, imposing many ambitions and career dreams on students. Thus they are getting low chances/time to think about other matters including politics. I think it's also one reason. Isn't it, sir????

I think that students are right in giving more attention to study and their professional goals. If every one does his job well, most of our national issues will be over. We all and students in particular should take an intelligent interest in all matters including politics but they should not get too much involved with politics.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think Gulshanji remembered this thread seeing my posts in the other thread.

(Am just checking if quick response option give us points or not)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.