Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So, no one is ready to face problems of life and want to live forgetting even his duties!!!!

Facing problem and solving problem is really a great enjoyment in life. But, comparing to childhood enjoyment that enjoyment is nothing. :)

Vinu
So, no one is ready to face problems of life and want to live forgetting even his duties!!!!

Facing problem and solving problem is really a great enjoyment in life. But, comparing to childhood enjoyment that enjoyment is nothing. :)

I don't feel so.
Even in our old age we can enjoy our life, if we believe so :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right vinodh life is a challenge and without challenge there is nothing in life.....

I don't feel so.
Even in our old age we can enjoy our life, if we believe so :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ofcourse! we can enjoy life at any stage. It depends on our attitude towards life. But still the age from 8-16 is the best stage. It is the time when we can learn many things since we remain innocent. But once we enter the teenagers life learning is replaced by enjoyment, fun, and a feeling that we can conquer the whole world.
all age groups have special value. So there is nothing good stage or bad stage

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
All age have their own importance so all is good at their own time.
Every age is important to every ones life if it is not there means nothing is there in human life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Ya if we not enjoy our stages of life then life become meaningless........

We are discussing about best age of a person where he is most comfortable and not when he faces problems. Problems are altogether different from best age topic.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Best part of life is childhood because at that time we need not to worry for anything but as we grow up we have to face several challenges of life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.