Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sorry sir i am late but my best wishe with you always and you always achieve success in your life........ :cheer: :cheer:
3_8_14_2012-02-05_2012-06-10.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Actually where are you Ceemji?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7627]}
Am really angry!!!
You were absent whole day yesterday. You forget all of us :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
No i think they spend sunday with all of his family members........
Wish you many more happy returns of the day chinmoy ji.,

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7615]}

Oh,what a cake!! Thanks a lot,Vinodh!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7630]}
Actually where are you Ceemji?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7627]}
Am really angry!!!
You were absent whole day yesterday. You forget all of us :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Dada Happy Birthday to you.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7620]}

Thanks a lot ,Ram!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7631]}
See Sandhya ceemji is coming now start asking your questions to ceemji........ :evil: :evil: :evil:
2_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
See Sandhya ceemji is coming now start asking your questions to ceemji........ :evil: :evil: :evil:

She has got more questions than what I can answer for!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7633]}

She has got more questions than what I can answer for!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7633]}

Am going to fire you...where is my treat???

Meera sandhu
ya she waiting and she got angry on you too........
0002047A_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.