Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess chinmoy ji will be treating us with lots of sondesh and rosgulla....

Ha chinmoy ji, aint my suggestion right?

Look..he is sending virtual ones!!! The miser of Boddunan :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
@chinmayjee...
DOB is not significant for me. I greet people according to Indian Calender only, not British calender. I give importance to that one only. Can you please give me your correct DOB? :( :( :(
11770_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
@chinmayjee...
DOB is not significant for me. I greet people according to Indian Calender only, not British calender. I give importance to that one only. Can you please give me your correct DOB? :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7674]}
@chinmayjee...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7674]}

Please tell me jee...
I doubt if it will fall on same birthday as me :cheer: :woohoo:

But I am sure, you don't have my character traits.So, we will never share same birthday. I have already told you, you have bharani traits!!!!

Meera sandhu
Ya really ceemji forget all the boddunan members while celebrating his birthday...but i need not to worry because i am also absent........
0002053E_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Actually, Ceemji,
How did you celebrate your birthday yesterday????

Meera sandhu
Ya really ceemji forget all the boddunan members while celebrating his birthday...but i need not to worry because i am also absent........

Ha ha!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7678]}

Ha ha!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7678]}

How was your day yesterday, Ceemji???

Meera sandhu
ya all think that i am with you for celebrating your birthday.....hahahaha
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.