Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i too love scoldings when their is a hidden love in it as like when my friends and loved ones scold me when my health is not good.when my best friend scold me to eat food timely although sometimes she become very harsh but then too i smile on her scolding.

Till now,
you quoted the best answer dear!!!
Am really impressed!!!
You only understood the real depth of my question!!!!
Am talking about lovable scoldings only which you answered very nicely!!! :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
i too love scoldings when their is a hidden love in it as like when my friends and loved ones scold me when my health is not good.when my best friend scold me to eat food timely although sometimes she become very harsh but then too i smile on her scolding.

Till now,
you quoted the best answer dear!!!
Am really impressed!!!
You only understood the real depth of my question!!!!
Am talking about lovable scoldings only which you answered very nicely!!! :) :) :)

baby can decode your words easily.. :) :) :) :)

a.s.
Yes scoldings also loved by some of us. But the others who irritates by scolding's means I will show him what I was.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes scoldings also loved by some of us. But the others who irritates by scolding's means I will show him what I was.

sasi ji you will show him what you was or what you are? im confused no-no actually im fused by your words.. :unsure: :unsure:
ani_thinkingcap_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
If i have a done a mistake which can't be done next time,then i really listen to that person,who scolds me.
Its good to agree,if you have done a mistake.

Want to make each day Accountable

Baby sasi tells that if anyone irritates with the scoldings then he will show his abilities by doing tit for tat

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sasi ji you will show him what you was or what you are? im confused no-no actually im fused by your words.. :unsure: :unsure:

Am also totally fused with his answer!!! :silly: :silly:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7778]}

Meera sandhu
What about those Ronark if those mistake you may done in future....
What about such lovable scoldings from our better half???

It depends on the mood and the situation not always i like scolding of my wife. :woohoo:
A couple of days ago, I got scoldings from one of my dearest friends for the first time in my life. Actually he scolded me for my mistake and because he loves and cares me a lot!!! It was my careless mistake...so I kept quiet listening everything. Later I really felt very happy.....such a lovely friend who can't even think about my failures!!!!!
Do you like such scoldings from your dear ones for your mistakes? Or will it make you feel hurt?

Really nice to hear this. :) :)

But if somebody will do like. this .it will hurt me :) :) :)

In my personal life I keep everything personal...

:) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.