Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No scolding will not hurt me if i am wrong...when i am not wrong then i feel bad.
No scolding will not hurt me if i am wrong...when i am not wrong then i feel bad.

Me...very bad :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Hey what you want to say i am not getting.......please make me clarify. :P :P :P

Hey what you want to say i am not getting.......please make me clarify. :P :P :P

If someone scolds me for an uncommitted mistake, I can't tolerate

Meera sandhu
I like sclodings when someone scold me for my mistake as that way i learn not to repeat that mistake again. :)

Usually my parents used to scold me whenever i used to come late at home and after few scoldings i used to always inform them whenever i used to feel that i will get late and the same habit is being continued till now and my wife now remains happy that i at least inform her whenever i get late to reach home. :laugh:
Ya scolding of our lovers teach some lesson and in that scolding there is presence of love also.
People who are close can scold but if they scold us harshly it will hurt us than the loss we get with our mistake

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What about such lovable scoldings from our better half???

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right but different people have different choice..
you mean about life partner right.

If the lifepartner scold with love then it will be more memorable moment but he scold so harshly as an new person then it will be really bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.