Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a good garden in my house even when I was with my maternal grandparents I used to do gardening as there are more then 100plants in one floor only there are above 100 plants. Its a good hobby.

a.s.
I like flowers and love plantation.
I wish i could have a huge garden in my house.It is still a dream.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like flowers and love plantation.
I wish i could have a huge garden in my house.It is still a dream.

Even i too but there is scarcity of space so i can't. :)
What i think that Government should make it compulsory to have gardening in every house.
This can help reduction in Pollution and Carbon emission will also be in control.

Ideally, people should themselves realise the importance of plants and trees and the importance of preserving what is already there ..

I agree, instead of putting responsibility for everything on the government, why cannot we use our own brains and start doing things that we know are for our own good. There are so many, hundreds of thousands of people all over the country who have lots of space around house but they lay it all up with concrete or tiles, just because they do not like plants or they do not like hard work involved in gardening! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Okay.. I have one question here.. I am living in Apartment, and thinking about to put few plants inside room as I have no gallery ... As we have heard, Trees and plants release carbon dioxide at night.. so is it good to keep them in house!?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Okay.. I have one question here.. I am living in Apartment, and thinking about to put few plants inside room as I have no gallery ... As we have heard, Trees and plants release carbon dioxide at night.. so is it good to keep them in house!?

It is true that the plants release carbon dioxide at night, but that would be harmful to you if your house is filled with many many plants, which would not be the case. You would have not more than 2 or 3 plants, isn't that right? Also, if your house is ventilated well, no issues whatsoever. Just to be cautious, do not keep the plants in your bedroom or near the area where you sleep. There will be absolutely no problem then.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The balcony is the best place to keep your plants in an apartment house. You can have many plants with little imagination. Have them in hanging position or specially designed plant carriers where you can place many pots according to your choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sunil..With my new rented apartment, I have no balcony.. So that will not fit..

@Kalyani.. That sounds good. I guess one or two plants in the drawing room can not create any problem. Thanks.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

The balcony is the best place to keep your plants in an apartment house. You can have many plants with little imagination. Have them in hanging position or specially designed plant carriers where you can place many pots according to your choice.

Sounds good sunil, one can do wonders with plants around the house and in our balconies.One can also grow a variety of plants in the same container ...Even a single plant kept in a strategic position really enlivens the whole space..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8136]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is true that the plants release carbon dioxide at night, but that would be harmful to you if your house is filled with many many plants, which would not be the case. You would have not more than 2 or 3 plants, isn't that right? Also, if your house is ventilated well, no issues whatsoever. Just to be cautious, do not keep the plants in your bedroom or near the area where you sleep. There will be absolutely no problem then.

That is true, in fact it is better to have plants in the sitting room if it is not used for sleeping at night, and in any in other open space like balcony and I am told that bathroom is good for certain plants like ferns and ivy because of the favorable conditions...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.