Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My Home is going to be build in Vadodara in year 2013.There we are having an open space and there i would like to have gardening.

Want to make each day Accountable

My Home is going to be build in Vadodara in year 2013.There we are having an open space and there i would like to have gardening.

That would be better. We in Delhi don't have gardens in our home as we already have less space to live. :(
Now am planning to do planting in my free time. As flowers are very expensive now a days.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That would be better. We in Delhi don't have gardens in our home as we already have less space to live. :(

This happens in most metro cities.There is absolutely no breathing space since all available space is used up to build something or the other....It is nice to be able to have even a small garden space where you can have some refreshing greenery around you...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So your daughter is having a nice habit of gardening. So this is a good habit.

????????????

Let me post some more.....Is she looking similar to profile picture??? Or has she changed?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7867]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7868]}

I never noticed this since I was away, thanks a lot for posting your daughters pictures sandhya..By the way you have a lovely collection of plants :)
garden1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
garden4.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Let me post some more...taken last month while I was enjoying my vacation

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7982]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7983]}
garden5.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
garden2.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
First 1 from my husband's home....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7984]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7985]}
garden.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
garden3.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Sorry.....I can't attach more than 100MB.
That's why I am posting as 3 :) :) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7986]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7987]}

We do have a fish tank in the garden.....my brother and wife is so fond of fish. You can see them...I think this tank contains more than 100 fishes of different varieties :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sorry.....I can't attach more than 100MB.
That's why I am posting as 3 :) :) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7986]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7987]}

We do have a fish tank in the garden.....my brother and wife is so fond of fish. You can see them...I think this tank contains more than 100 fishes of different varieties :evil: :evil:

wow !!!!! its coool..really ........nice innocent flowers and garden.........enjoy...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Very nice pictures sandhya :) , you have a really nice garden, very lush and green.The weather makes all the difference right ?
gar.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
garden_2012-06-24.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
garden0.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.