Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think every person should do a gardening in their house. Even if there is small place,then too gardening should be done.

I think,by doing this,we can cut of our own carbon emission as growing plants is always good for the nature as well.

Absolutely ! you can have a couple of plants even on a window sill or at the entrance of your house if you do not have a balcony.It changes the entire look of a place ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think every person should do a gardening in their house. Even if there is small place,then too gardening should be done.

I think,by doing this,we can cut of our own carbon emission as growing plants is always good for the nature as well.

Absolutely ! you can have a couple of plants even on a window sill or at the entrance of your house if you do not have a balcony.It changes the entire look of a place ..

My mother likes to have such plants but at present the plants have died and only one plant i.e of Basil(Tulsi) is there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even in our house also most of the plants are almost dead. so if rain falls they will start growing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even in our house also most of the plants are almost dead. so if rain falls they will start growing

Yes,in rainy season plants grow faster.

Yes,in rainy season plants grow faster.

I don't think it happens but they look more green in rainy season. :)
Nono, sanjeev, Before rainy season plants get dry(sookjana). They wait for the rain water which give more strength to start new growth

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We should plant more and more as we can.It will help the nature to keep healthy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What i think that Government should make it compulsory to have gardening in every house.
This can help reduction in Pollution and Carbon emission will also be in control.

What i think that Government should make it compulsory to have gardening in every house.
This can help reduction in Pollution and Carbon emission will also be in control.

Ideally, people should themselves realise the importance of plants and trees and the importance of preserving what is already there ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes,its all upto people, as how they want their city. They need to understand it needs.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.