How you encourage your dear ones when they are in difficult situations?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The first thing to be done is of course to bring a feeling in them that they are not alone. Then allow him to open his mind in front of you. Then try to find its solutions.

Meera sandhu
First thing to be done is we have to go with atleast a small sort of solution, and we have to let them know that we are with them.. i mean they should get a feel like we telling, :huh: :huh: :huh:

"problem is not yours my dear, it is ours..." :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

fifty percent relief i am sure they will get. and we have to start finding serious solutions and see that they get fully relieved. :blink: :blink: :blink:
To encourage my fiance, i just be beside him and keep my hands on his shoulders and tell him that he can do it.\

If he is tensed then i stay beside and talk all night over phone

and moreover i make hand made greetings which instantly makes him happy!

Swetha Shenoy
To encourage my fiance, i just be beside him and keep my hands on his shoulders and tell him that he can do it.\

Only 'he' in your dear list. Not we people :( :( :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
I encourage my dearonces, by making them strong with my words, saying that you can do, you can come out of this difficulty, you can work hard i am with you. for any help you just ping me or contact me, i will be available for you at any time.

One of friend named anu, got less percent in her graduation. So she is not allowed for any mnc job and she dont know english well. She is just staying in her house and wasting time. So oneday she just messaged me for time pass chating. I just said dear, try some job, goto interviews as many as you can. in one or other interview you will be selected, in life we should not depend on others for money. People will treat you very bad. So certain extent only one can bear. even after marriage also it will be very bad to ask money to your husband for purchase small things like flowers and all.

With in 5 months, she got job and she worked for 3 years and then she got placed in UK

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ya sandhya, first encourage me to encourage you then i will encourage you :p

yes,only 'he' :)
1_2012-06-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
ya sandhya, first encourage me to encourage you then i will encourage you :p

yes,only 'he' :)

Only he!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7933]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7933]}

Meera sandhu

Only 'he' in your dear list. Not we people :( :( :( :( :( :(

:woohoo: :woohoo: NICE VERY NICE
I just give useful suggestion or material help to tide over difficulty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How you encourage your dear ones when they are in difficult situations?

But giving him/her confidence,that they can do it.
Once i got such situation,that i need to handle my friend.I too him for a while to some Bakery.We ate some snacks and there i gave some valuable suggestions to improve on his work.
I told him to forget what happened and to proceed so that he don't lose the opportunity which he can get ahead in his life.
This helped him.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.