I celebrate my birthday, by wearing new dress and applying mehendi to hands. I visit temple and then i offer food, required things to the poor people and money to orphans.

So what about you?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I told earlier, we celebrate birthdays like deities :woohoo: :woohoo: according to stars.....so, full vegetarian, then go to temple and a small sadya. Nothing else!

Meera sandhu
As i goto temple, I too have only vegetarian food and Some times we prepare care but i cut secretly in kitchen

I do not celebrate my birthday. Rather, I seldom remember this. Hence, I do on birthday as on other days.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GOING TO TEMPLE WITH FAMILY,,, WITH NEW DRESS, OUTSIDE LUNCH HOMELY DINNER :) :) :) :) :)
I love to Enjoy my Birthday.Since 4 Years i haven't celebrate my birthday,as i was in hostel.
In hostel,Once i got a surprise from my Friends.They have Celebrate my birthday by cutting and then we had a Party in our hostel.
Our Warden was Very Angry,but still we had enjoyed very much.

Want to make each day Accountable

thats great to know that you have enjoyed by celebrating birthday then you have to thankful your friends right

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GOING TO TEMPLE WITH FAMILY,,, WITH NEW DRESS, OUTSIDE LUNCH HOMELY DINNER :) :) :) :) :)

You go to temple on birthdays? :blink:

Really surprising!!

Meera sandhu
he may mean to say that church. for our understand he said temple

he may mean to say that church. for our understand he said temple

It's she...not he :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
thats great to know that you have enjoyed by celebrating birthday then you have to thankful your friends right

Yes,very much thankful.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.