Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't consider everything so negatively. Imagine a world with out hunger. People would do nothing. There will be no work, no development, no physical and mental activities. Moreover, there will be nothing good and nothing bad. All will be idle and lazy.
Do you agree with me? :)

Yes I do agree snadhya. If hunger is not there we should free always.

No work no pressure

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Do you agree with me? :)

Hunger makes people to work and earn. Moreover, desire makes people worst. The no.1 enemy of humans is lust for someting or desire to earn more and more, the greediness.
As far as food in concerned, I am always hungry. I love non-veg food and till my stomach burst, i eat.

Want to make each day Accountable

As far as food in concerned, I am always hungry. I love non-veg food and till my stomach burst, i eat.

My hobby is eating out. Hunger does not matter. Food is something which attracts all. People whom we like most, we invite them either for lunch or dinner.

My hobby is eating out. Hunger does not matter. Food is something which attracts all. People whom we like most, we invite them either for lunch or dinner.

At my home, Non-veg is not cooked. So, whenever my father comes from abroad, we go them to pick up at vadodara. So, in that city i try to eat Non-veg food. I love to go out and eat lots of dishes. I too love to go out and want to experience different - different food.

My Father always stops me from eating Paneer, but i never listen them, when i am out.
Paneer tikka and Butter Chicken are some of my order, when i am out.

Your profile picture is showing it...

I think, you used to eat a lot of pizza, burger etc in our IT college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me say one more thing, don't feel bad. I liked your previous picture than this one :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Don't consider everything so negatively. Imagine a world with out hunger. People would do nothing. There will be no work, no development, no physical and mental activities. Moreover, there will be nothing good and nothing bad. All will be idle and lazy.

Let us think....why God created us with hunger :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Any idea?????

Actually, it's one among those simple questions which we can't find answers though we find reasons :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So let us work for eating...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I think, you used to eat a lot of pizza, burger etc in our IT college :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me say one more thing, don't feel bad. I liked your previous picture than this one :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, i used to eat in hostel, but now i am at home
I have not ate even a single pizza after coming from hostel. Actually, yeh toh Maa ke khane ka kamal hai...

I was also feeling that i am looking little Fattyyy. :laugh: in this picture.

Yes, i used to eat in hostel, but now i am at home
I have not ate even a single pizza after coming from hostel. Actually, yeh toh Maa ke khane ka kamal hai...

I was also feeling that i am looking little Fattyyy. :laugh: in this picture.

I think the angle of photo is also not good.
You should grow a little more hair yaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also, tell your mother...that I asked her to give you half stomach food only :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.