Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we guide our children from doing anything wrong.and they follow us.but we must also be very careful of doing anything wrong which can effect our child. as child follow what their elders do.we must give proper guidance to our child.so that in future they will become a good citizen.

Thats true, it is important to develop the right values as far as possible and at the same time not to be overbearing and be forceful in what we do.One must remember that they are children only for a very short period in their life ..I have seen in many households children becoming very vengeful because of childhood trauma that they have been subjected to ..

I think this is not fair to force our own wishes we could not complete for ourselves be fulfilled through our children. They have their own wishes, thinking and personalities.

This is something that most people forget ! They think that children are their extensions and have to do what they have not been able to achieve or left half way through...No wonder there are so many misunderstandings between parents and siblings ...

Now the situation is changing a bit as parents have better understanding with their children and know their choices. They know going against their wishes would fetch no results.

In a very small section of the society where people are more socially aware, but I see that in smaller towns and villages the mentality is very backward and narrow minded...

I think this differs from area to area, in our areas people are liberal and understanding and do not interfere much with their children's wishes.

That's good sunil, in my own town people are mostly educated and are quite modern in their outlook, but even with that there are bound to be pockets within the society where old fashioned ways are followed .It also a fear of losing your traditional identity that makes them hold on to certain beliefs and ways..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Brain of a child is made of mud. You need to give it a shape. Since child is male, they often try to pretend to be like his father. He becomes arrogant if you try to stop them. In this case both parents have drinking habits. They know they are doing something which is wrong. They don't want their child to do so. This is obvious. They should have secreatly consumed alchohol. It is their mistake. He has smoking habit also which is again their mistake.
You can check this situation if they want to do so. However they have themself given him permission to do so secretly. I don't understand their mind. It is very much annoying.
Brain of a child is made of mud. You need to give it a shape. Since child is male, they often try to pretend to be like his father. He becomes arrogant if you try to stop them. In this case both parents have drinking habits. They know they are doing something which is wrong. They don't want their child to do so. This is obvious. They should have secreatly consumed alchohol. It is their mistake. He has smoking habit also which is again their mistake.

I am not sure if that would have helped, if the child comes to know that his parents are consuming alcohol in stealth , but advising him not to so, he would lose all respect for them...It is better to be open about things and set an example,if you cannot do so, face the consequences ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not sure if that would have helped, if the child comes to know that his parents are consuming alcohol in stealth , but advising him not to so, he would lose all respect for them...It is better to be open about things and set an example,if you cannot do so, face the consequences ...

I agree. One of my friends consumed alcoholic drinks very frequently in his residence. Now he is retired. His sons have also turned drunkard and do nothing substantial. Consequently, the family is in financial difficulty. It is not possible to teach the children what you do not follow.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. One of my friends consumed alcoholic drinks very frequently in his residence. Now he is retired. His sons have also turned drunkard and do nothing substantial. Consequently, the family is in financial difficulty. It is not possible to teach the children what you do not follow.

Social drinking is accepted now and most people have a glass of beer or a wine which is not harmful at all.The problem comes when people go overboard and do not know when to stop !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.