Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unless children are given responsibilities , one cannot expect them to behave like adults overnight.Many parents want their children to be super humans and when they behave like normal beings they get upset..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unless children are given responsibilities , one cannot expect them to behave like adults overnight.Many parents want their children to be super humans and when they behave like normal beings they get upset..

You know, children are potter's clay, you can mold them the way you want. Be a good potter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know, children are potter's clay, you can mold them the way you want. Be a good potter.

Exactly ! another great mistake most parents make is comparing their children with one another. I have three and each one is different and I have had to deal with them differently and it is not easy.But it is definitely worth the effort to know about their individual aptitude and basic personality traits and deal accordingly.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! another great mistake most parents make is comparing their children with one another. I have three and each one is different and I have had to deal with them differently and it is not easy.But it is definitely worth the effort to know about their individual aptitude and basic personality traits and deal accordingly.

Suppose your child is not interested in technical subjects, there is no use forcing him to be a doctor or engineer, he could be a great artist or big lawyer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most parents want to see their children as an extension of their ambitions and personalities which is unfair.You get to hear parents saying I wanted to be a doctor but never got the opportunity so now I want my daughter/son to become one ! this is very unfair on the child...Why not guide them and motivate them and then let them decide and make the choice :huh:

Most parents want to see their children as an extension of their ambitions and personalities which is unfair.You get to hear parents saying I wanted to be a doctor but never got the opportunity so now I want my daughter/son to become one ! this is very unfair on the child...Why not guide them and motivate them and then let them decide and make the choice :huh:

So true Usha, all I am seeing nowadays is parents herding their little children from one class to another without leaving them any time to do what they want, its just an extension fo all that they have themselves missed. But ultimately what they are not realizing is that they are only distancing themselves from their children, making their children more selfish and individualistic in the process.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very true Kalyani.I tend to blame the entire educational system which of late has become so competitive that parents have no go but to pressurise their children to perform better.There is no time left for finer things in life and before you know they are grown up in an atmosphere that has made them efficient but lacking in many other aspects..

Drinking at home or with children and smoking in front of children is not good.
Afterall these habit are not good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Drinking at home or with children and smoking in front of children is not good.
Afterall these habit are not good.

Isn't that double standard RAM ? I am not advising either drinking or smoking, but one cannot be judgmental about such issues, it is left to the individual to make his/her choice in the matter...

I feel, as the father has such habit and he do those things infront of his children then children surely follow the elder in such things.If father stops then there may be a chance of their son also may stop.

Even my dad's brother has smoking habit because my grand father have. So my grand father could not tell his son to stop it as he himself has that habit.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.