Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I feel that religion can never loose its values and roots, but we have to see that we understand the right meaning of it. Living in the age of rockets and talking like bullock cart age won't help.

We should realize the actual meaning of it. It should be used for unity.

On the contrary this is being used for separating groups and casts. This has become a big political and social game.

Yes and we are also supporting those parties.They are playing with it as a card.

Do we have a choice in the matter ? The only option is to select communist party of India which has its own deficiencies and also has lived upto the expectations of the people in states where it was able to rule..

They are not different from others. Do you know the real meaning of secularism? They think that whoever is supporting one particular religion is secular, all others are non- secular. What does secularism stand for anyway?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel that religion can never loose its values and roots, but we have to see that we understand the right meaning of it. Living in the age of rockets and talking like bullock cart age won't help.

On the contrary this is being used for separating groups and casts. This has become a big political and social game.

Yes and we are also supporting those parties.They are playing with it as a card.

Do we have a choice in the matter ? The only option is to select communist party of India which has its own deficiencies and also has lived upto the expectations of the people in states where it was able to rule..

They are not different from others. Do you know the real meaning of secularism? They think that whoever is supporting one particular religion is secular, all others are non- secular. What does secularism stands for anyway?

Secularism according to the Indian politician is Hindu bashing :dry:.... honestly thats all they do in the name of secularism.So, we have no choice in the matter unless we go green...lets hope that the green parties too dont preach the same kind of secularism when they become powerful politicians..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They are not different from others. Do you know the real meaning of secularism? They think that whoever is supporting one particular religion is secular, all others are non- secular. What does secularism stand for anyway?

Secularism according to the Indian politician is Hindu bashing :dry:.... honestly thats all they do in the name of secularism.So, we have no choice in the matter unless we go green...lets hope that the green parties too dont preach the same kind of secularism when they become powerful politicians..

They are all bull**** not to mention the name of any party. Religion/secularism/cast whatever has become kind of money earning tool for every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That reminds me, Ganesh Chaturthi and other festivals are on their way now ...great opportunity for making money among all classes of people.In our locality I have become the outcast after witnessing the fellows getting drunk after collecting money from all houses .I refused to give money for the community Ganesha fest the next year, Earlier I used to give , because I felt it is a community coming together to celebrate and a joyful occasion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.