Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Name of my village is Thirupuram......it's in Thiruvananthapuram district.
Mythologically, it's believed that Siva killed Thripura Asuras standing at this place. That's why its name resembles 'Thripura' a lot.
A siva temple is here.

Hoping you people know that story. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
My next town Is Neyyattinkara which is famous for Krishna temple, the jack fruit tree where the King Marthanda Varma hide to escape from 'Ettuveettu pillakal'. Later he was able to kill all the 8 brothers and bring his power to Travancore.

Meera sandhu
I am living in a town from where 3 states meets i.e Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.

I could go and come to the border of three states in just half an hour.

Want to make each day Accountable

My previous place of stay was Bangalore, now I am not sure if this place has any importance or not? :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My father belongs to Nabadweep. Nabadweep is famous because of saint Chaitanya dev. It was birth place of Chaitanya dev.
chetpet (Tiruvannamalai) dist having a large temple. All celebrated girivalam during Amavasais...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Near to my old town there is a famous historial place which has great importance. it is known as bojjonna konda

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Near to my old town there is a famous historial place which has great importance. it is known as bojjonna konda

For what it is famous for?Wart it a palace of some king? :blink:
chetpet (Tiruvannamalai) dist having a large temple. All celebrated girivalam during Amavasais...

I have heard about it :)

Meera sandhu
I am living in a town from where 3 states meets i.e Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan.

I could go and come to the border of three states in just half an hour.

It's really nice.

5 kms away from my place, is Poovar. After that it's sea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's said to be the extreme end of kerala :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.