Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My native place in Khurja (UP) and there is no history which i can relate with it or may be i don't know but the place is famous for chinese clay products. :blink:

But i live in Delhi by birth and i know every one knows about History of Delhi. :blink:

Red Forte is nearby my home which was the residence of Mughal emperors.Purana Quilla is where Pandavan used to live. :blink:

My home town now is better known as In-laws' place of Rawana the demon king. This is Meerut my nearest city.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My native place in Khurja (UP) and there is no history which i can relate with it or may be i don't know but the place is famous for chinese clay products. :blink:

But i live in Delhi by birth and i know every one knows about History of Delhi. :blink:

Red Forte is nearby my home which was the residence of Mughal emperors.Purana Quilla is where Pandavan used to live. :blink:

My home town now is better known as In-laws' place of Rawana the demon king. This is Meerut my nearest city.

Hmmm...this is new for me.I thought hastinapur was a living place of Kauravas. :blink:
earlier i lived in lucknow and i guess you all know its especiallity as nawabon ka seher and sham-e-awadh(lucknow).and my birthplace is faizabad (begam ka maqbara is here) and near by it just 7-8kms away is ayodhya known as ram nagri(birth place of ram ji)..

a.s.
The Shah Jahan's son Aurangzeb was born in my town i.e Dahod.
There is a place in Dahod which is kept safe, outside our town.

Want to make each day Accountable

earlier i lived in lucknow and i guess you all know its especiallity as nawabon ka seher and sham-e-awadh(lucknow).and my birthplace is faizabad (begam ka maqbara is here) and near by it just 7-8kms away is ayodhya known as ram nagri(birth place of ram ji)..

ayodhya, very near you.
Is there any problems in that place?

Meera sandhu

ayodhya, very near you.

Few years before, there was an issue of Temple and Mosque in Ayodhya.

ayodhya, very near you.

now also. isn't it?
Not solved yet

Meera sandhu

ayodhya, very near you.

now also. isn't it?
Not solved yet

I think the decision came. I don't know what was the decision made.

I think, they have gone for an appeal in Supreme court

Meera sandhu
there is not at all any problem in this place.yes but there is always a fear of terrorist attacks in such places.

and ronark ji that case was not many years before last year only the decision was made in favour of hindus and that time there was carfue in whole faizabad we were not allowed to go out, shops were closed.actually you know few people in both hindu and muslim communities are like that they just tease each other for creating riots etc so thats really bad.everyone should understand that god is one and everywhere he is.then why to fight.
now muslims have appealed at higher level.
but in every december at that particular date(6 december) high security alert is there.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.