Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry: . We used it for 1 day when we returned from there. 2 days later, when I washed it, a violet colour of its lace spread in the whole cloth and since its cream colour, we can't use that cloth while we go outside. :( :( :(

I have noticed written in clothes, 'colour, no guarantee'.

Actually, the cotton material was really nice, good quality. Problem was with its low quality lace. If we try to exchange it when we go to Kochi next time, will he say, 'We can't guarantee colour of clothes ????? You should only dry wash them'.
Actually, we pay for its quality also and our money include even thread used for it. Isn't it??? So, isn't it the duty of textiles to conserve these factors too, including its colour??????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry: . We used it for 1 day when we returned from there. 2 days later, when I washed it, a violet colour of its lace spread in the whole cloth and since its cream colour, we can't use that cloth while we go outside. :( :( :(

I have noticed written in clothes, 'colour, no guarantee'.

Actually, the cotton material was really nice, good quality. Problem was with its low quality lace. If we try to exchange it when we go to Kochi next time, will he say, 'We can't guarantee colour of clothes ????? You should only dry wash them'.
Actually, we pay for its quality also and our money include even thread used for it. Isn't it??? So, isn't it the duty of textiles to conserve these factors too, including its colour??????

Complain in consumer forum-Jago Grahak Jago. :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Complain in consumer forum-Jago Grahak Jago. :P :P :P :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
That's really bad!! Actually you cannot complain anywhere because no one gives the guarantee of the color :( especially if the material is cotton and colors like blue, turquoise blue, violet, purple etc. all run very easily upon washing!! You try returning it to the store you bought it from first!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually, once I heard, according to laws, they should give guarantee to colour also, as we are paying for that assurance too.

Next time when I go to Kochi, i will try.

Meera sandhu
Actually, once I heard, according to laws, they should give guarantee to colour also, as we are paying for that assurance too.

It might be too late to return then, the stores usually will not accept any item if returned to them after a long period, they usually accept it within 7 days or as earliest as possible!!

It might be too late to return then, the stores usually will not accept any item if returned to them after a long period, they usually accept it within 7 days or as earliest as possible!!

Let me try this week :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

All the best!! If it doesn't work, I will tell you one more remedy!! ;)

Consumer forum ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Consumer forum ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope! that's not my solution!! :P

Consumer forum ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope! that's not my solution!! :P

Any clue??? :whistle:

Are you thinking about making cream skirt violet? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.