Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, once I heard, according to laws, they should give guarantee to colour also, as we are paying for that assurance too.

Next time when I go to Kochi, i will try.

It might be too late to return then, the stores usually will not accept any item if returned to them after a long period, they usually accept it within 7 days or as earliest as possible!!

Let me try this week :whistle: :whistle:

All the best!! If it doesn't work, I will tell you one more remedy!! ;)

Consumer forum ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope! that's not my solution!! :P

Any clue??? :whistle:

Are you thinking about making cream skirt violet? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually no, I was going to suggest that you get it printed in a nice floral pattern with purple and lime green colors. It will look beautiful!

Actually, that skirt itself include a lot of prints.....
Green and orange circles in light cream colour. Looks as if a copy of colours of our national flag.
Let me check

Meera sandhu
Actually, once I heard, according to laws, they should give guarantee to colour also, as we are paying for that assurance too.

Next time when I go to Kochi, i will try.

It might be too late to return then, the stores usually will not accept any item if returned to them after a long period, they usually accept it within 7 days or as earliest as possible!!

Let me try this week :whistle: :whistle:

All the best!! If it doesn't work, I will tell you one more remedy!! ;)

Consumer forum ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope! that's not my solution!! :P

Any clue??? :whistle:

Are you thinking about making cream skirt violet? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually no, I was going to suggest that you get it printed in a nice floral pattern with purple and lime green colors. It will look beautiful!

Actually, that skirt itself include a lot of prints.....
Green and orange circles in light cream colour. Looks as if a copy of colours of our national flag.
Let me check

Oh okay! But I think you can still dye print clothes that already have some prints. You will have to check, anyway try returning it first, use all your cunning arsenal with the shopkeeper to make him accept it back!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya, no one can guarantee the color of the dress though it is costly or of low price. We are the one who is responsible. while purchase itself we have to estimate whether the color the dress or its lace may loose after the water.

2 days before i and my mom went to a mall for purchasing a saree. We have seen many sarees and finally we decided to take a green color work saree. But by seeing it my mom said it will loose the color. The look of the saree is amazing but if it looses its color, then our money waste and saree also waste. So we left that saree there and we went to some other shop. So before purchasing dress once we have to think if we wash it what will happen

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In most shop i have found that they wont give guarantee on the colour of the clothes.Even if the clothes is too expensive or too cheap.Once I bought a T-shirt and it costs me a lot but when i washed the colour sprad to other part.I took to the shop but their was no guarantee of the colour.And they didn't replace it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Till now, am not able to go to Kochi to replace it.
Now, my hope is gone. Let me try to find another solution

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.