Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That means Roja is not a hindi word. Is it tamil?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
That means Roja is not a hindi word. Is it tamil?

It's dubbed version of Tamil movie 'Roja'.

Another tamil movie...Kaathalar dinam.....Sonali Bendre is its heroine.....her name is also Roja.
Its Hindi version is Dil hi dil mein, having some lovely songs(of 1998 or 99)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9tDIq_cR00

Meera sandhu
I like songs of 1947 : A love story and Roza also.
Beautiful movies and songs...

Can you tell me what's the meaning of word Roja?
Roja in Tamil and Rozaa in Malayalam....

sorry for delay however it is not required... :P !!
Meaning of Roja in Hindi is Red... :huh:

No yaar....
Roja means Rose flower.....
In Malayalam, it's Rosa. .......Similar to Rose flower of English

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8294]}

I accepted your rose humbly and feeling honored!! :silly:
Rose is english word.. in hindi it is Gulab...
Roja is formed from Rose. Rose has red color.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
What is the meaning of Roza in the movie. Is this not a character's name.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya I also think this name was of heroine in that film.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes Gulshan Ji, It is a name of character.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Absolutely yes.....
Roja is the name of Madhubala's character in film Roja. It was such a wonderful movie with wonderful music. I think, it's the debut of A.R.Rehman. He got National Award also.

How many of you know, A.R.Rehman is the son of music director R.K.Shekhar.....who was a rising star of Malayalam movies......his sudden death caused a lot of difficulties for his family. The family later shifted from Palakkad To Chennai. A.R. Rehman has given music to 1 Malayalam movie 'Yodha' also, soon after completing Roja's music, for the director Sangeet Sivan

Meera sandhu

Absolutely yes.....
Roja is the name of Madhubala's character in film Roja. It was such a wonderful movie with wonderful music. I think, it's the debut of A.R.Rehman. He got National Award also.

How many of you know, A.R.Rehman is the son of music director R.K.Shekhar.....who was a rising star of Malayalam movies......his sudden death caused a lot of difficulties for his family. The family later shifted from Palakkad To Chennai. A.R. Rehman has given music to 1 Malayalam movie 'Yodha' also, soon after completing Roja's music, for the director Sangeet Sivan

We know all about it.He has given a new style to Indian music.

Absolutely yes.....

Not madhubala but Madhu,she acted nicely in the film. :)

Even Arvind Swami and Pankaj Kapoor also did their best.Songs like "Roja Janeman","Bharat humko jaan se","Rukmani" were all nice songs. :)

Absolutely yes.....

Not madhubala but Madhu,she acted nicely in the film. :)

Even Arvind Swami and Pankaj Kapoor also did their best.Songs like "Roja Janeman","Bharat humko jaan se","Rukmani" were all nice songs. :)

Till now, I thought her name is Madoobala :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you.

I told about a Malayalam movie, which A.R.Rehman gave music that year itself
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yodha
Heroine of that film was also Madhoo

It was dubbed into Hindi as Dharam Yoddha......one of the best Malayalam films I have seen till now

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.