Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
‘Guide’,'Pakeezah','Sangam’, ‘Aradhana’, ‘Abhimaan’ re also best musical movies in Bollywood.

I like 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' also.

So, you are also an 'Aradhana' fan as me. Do you agree with my thread question????

Meera sandhu
If you are looking for famous and well played song ..i think even Shammi kapoor songs were well played at that time... I love almost all of his song..
O meri sona ra and many more...Dev anand is also having lot of hits sung by Mohd Rafi....

Yes from Kishor Kumar list we cannt ignore Aradhana, kati patag and Padosan(Meri samna vali...)
If you are looking for famous and well played song ..i think even Shammi kapoor songs were well played at that time... I love almost all of his song..
O meri sona ra and many more...Dev anand is also having lot of hits sung by Mohd Rafi....

Yes from Kishor Kumar list we cannt ignore Aradhana, kati patag and Padosan(Meri samna vali...)

Actually ...if we have to point out one hero for best songs in Bollywood, it's none other than Shammi. It's through him that I was attracted to Hindi Music....also Rajesh Khanna songs......

My most favorite is Tum ne mujhe dekha......and all songs of Kashmir ki Kali, Jungle, An evening in Paris, Prince, Andaz, Professor, Jaanwar, Brahmachari and many more

Meera sandhu
I think, Shammi Kapoor's musical films were always trend setters which bought western dancing and music to Indian culture. Later, R.D.Burman carried that job well

@Kumaresh...
where is my answer?????

Meera sandhu
Most of the rajesh kanna's movies are of ashok kumar movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the rajesh kanna's movies are of ashok kumar movie

Can't understand :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
i mean Most of the rajesh kanna movies are produced and sang the songs by ashok kumar voice

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like songs of 1947 : A love story and Roza also.
Beautiful movies and songs...

Can you tell me what's the meaning of word Roja?
Roja in Tamil and Rozaa in Malayalam....

sorry for delay however it is not required... :P !!
Meaning of Roja in Hindi is Red... :huh:
rose_60.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
i mean Most of the rajesh kanna movies are produced and sang the songs by ashok kumar voice

It's kishore kumar, ashok kumar's younger brother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A comedy.....happened day before yesterday when my servant was at home. She used to say, she loves old Hindi movies and songs a lot.
I switch on TV to see news about Rajesh Khanna. Lataji was talking over phone in a channel. Her photo was shown. Seeing this, she said, "She is a great heroine of old movies". Even after am telling it's Lataji, she is saying....she has acted in a lot of movies.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Then only I understood, she really knows a lot about Bollywood :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I like songs of 1947 : A love story and Roza also.
Beautiful movies and songs...

Can you tell me what's the meaning of word Roja?
Roja in Tamil and Rozaa in Malayalam....

sorry for delay however it is not required... :P !!
Meaning of Roja in Hindi is Red... :huh:

No yaar....
Roja means Rose flower.....
In Malayalam, it's Rosa. .......Similar to Rose flower of English

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8294]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.