Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would love to have cats. but the point is who to take care of them when i am in office ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I would love to have cats. but the point is who to take care of them when i am in office ?

Do you live alone? :blink:

Yes it would not be a good ides to have a cat when there is no one to see it when you are not at home. :)
I love dogs especially when they are small pups.Our own dog Caramel literally grew sleeping on my lap for the first one week since he was tiny and missing his mother.I was tempted to take him back, but now he is big and taking care of all of us , a very important part of our family ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I used to keep parrot in my house.I gave it the name "muku".This parrot used to call everybody by its name and was a very talkative one.But it became old and one day I found that the parrot died.Very sad to see such moment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love dogs the most but never had a pet of own. In our street a street dog gave birth to puppies once.. at that time most of them died but some three survived. They use to enter into our veranda through a small hole in the Gate. We use to feed them but after sometime when they grow up they never came back.. We somehow got attached to them...
I love dogs the most but never had a pet of own. In our street a street dog gave birth to puppies once.. at that time most of them died but some three survived. They use to enter into our veranda through a small hole in the Gate. We use to feed them but after sometime when they grow up they never came back.. We somehow got attached to them...

I have also adopted a pet dog recently like that. One fine morning it came to our house and seemed to be very hungry. So we fed it. Since that day it stays in our house as We were unsuccessful in our attempts to search for its owner.
I love to have pets.But pets need proper care.I love to keep a pet dog in future.And my favorite dog is German Alcesian.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Oh that's great ! you did a great job by giving them the shelter.Recently my neighbor also did it but out of 6 puppies he could save only 3 puppies,they have made a temporary house for them outside their house and keep feeding them whole day. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.