Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have pets presently because there is nobody to look after them when I go to office. Long ago, I had a dog.

its better not to have pets when there is no one to take care of them.They need attention.I see people keep dogs as pet but they don't find time to get them bath. :evil:
We have no pet at our home. Once I brought a dog but that died so after then we don't have any.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We have no pet at our home. Once I brought a dog but that died so after then we don't have any.

Even I don't have pets but I feel I should have at least a fish pond but at present my house is small and we are looking for a big house I will buy it once we will shift in new house. :)
I don't have pets presently because there is nobody to look after them when I go to office. Long ago, I had a dog.

its better not to have pets when there is no one to take care of them.They need attention.I see people keep dogs as pet but they don't find time to get them bath. :evil:

Even I have a neighbour who does not take proper care of his dog. Forget about giving bath, they don't even give food at proper time. So, that dog always come to our house when its our meal times.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yesterday only I remembered my pet dog. 2 dogs were bought to home in the year 2001 January......a boy and a girl :P . They were my true companions. I used to talk to them everyday. My parents also take care of them very well. Micky and Goofy. Micky girl and Goofy boy. Goofy died a few months after my girl's birth. Micky is still there. :) . Now she is almost 13 years old. It's really surprising to see a Pamarion living these number of years. Most recently she has given birth to another boy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: . Whenever I go home, I search her first. How can I forget those days, when she was a true friend of mine. When I leave home, I used to say Good bye to her :( ...this time also, 10 days before.

Meera sandhu
I once had a pair of Rabbits as pets and they were really very beautiful. But since we had to shift our home so, we had to give them away to some other family and that was really very hard for us. Pets become a part of your family and you get emotionally attached to them.

Live in the present :)
Now a days many people are loving pets because they are better creatures than humans which will respect and stay honest till their life ends.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days many people are loving pets because they are better creatures than humans which will respect and stay honest till their life ends.

Studies have proved that keeping pets for kids can improve our children's character, behaviour and love and care in a positive way. I also want to keep one for my girl. But our frequent shifts is the real problem. Also, when I go home to stay for 1 or 2 weeks, who will look after the kids.

No doubt, kids will learn to love and care if pets are at home. :)

Meera sandhu

Studies have proved that keeping pets for kids can improve our children's character, behaviour and love and care in a positive way. I also want to keep one for my girl. But our frequent shifts is the real problem. Also, when I go home to stay for 1 or 2 weeks, who will look after the kids.

No doubt, kids will learn to love and care if pets are at home. :)

Yes yes that is a fact gift a pet to your kids and you will see them taking care of them in a way that instills a sense of responsibility in them.

Live in the present :)
I dont have pets i donot like to have pets at all. I donot know why i really hate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.