Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I even want to visit arku and ooty. they are really beautiful places which i never visit yet

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Another place which I like is Nainital in Uttarakhand. I have been their for 4 months for an official tour. It was kind of office-sponsored trip for me. :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8315]}

Is this Naini Jheel?

I have visited Nainital once it is beautiful place but not as good as other hill stations like Shimla,Kulu Manali. :blink:
Another place which I like is Nainital in Uttarakhand. I have been their for 4 months for an official tour. It was kind of office-sponsored trip for me. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Is this Naini Jheel?

I have visited Nainital once it is beautiful place but not as good as other hill stations like Shimla,Kulu Manali. :blink:

I think you have not seen Nainital properly otherwise this is one of the best among Indian hill resorts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is this Naini Jheel?

I think you have not seen Nainital properly otherwise this is one of the best among Indian hill resorts.

What a lovely spot !!! :) Nature is so generous to us and look what we humans do....I hope to visit the whole of Himachal Pradesh,Uttarkand and Kashmir this year , which I feel has the most beautiful spots ...no less than Switzerland and Austria..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is this Naini Jheel?

What a lovely spot !!! :) Nature is so generous to us and look what we humans do....I hope to visit the whole of Himachal Pradesh,Uttarkand and Kashmir this year , which I feel has the most beautiful spots ...no less than Switzerland and Austria..

Your journey would be incomplete if you do not include valley of flowers in Uttrakhand.
https://plus.google.com/104942978082302815647/about?gl=in&hl=en

Is this Naini Jheel?

Your journey would be incomplete if you do not include valley of flowers in Uttrakhand.

I have read a lot about it and I am very eager to see that as well, looks like paradise on earth ...My sister who visited there last year was telling me that it is unbelievably beautiful .....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is this Naini Jheel?

I have read a lot about it and I am very eager to see that as well, looks like paradise on earth ...My sister who visited there last year was telling me that it is unbelievably beautiful .....

i have the honor to visit this place at a number of times as this is not too far from my place although it takes almost a day to reach there because of its location.

Is this Naini Jheel?

i have the honor to visit this place at a number of times as this is not too far from my place although it takes almost a day to reach there because of its location.

Yes I heard that as well, part of the way , you need to go trekking , am I right ? it will be really good to do that among those great mountain ranges,crystal clear atmosphere and all that abundant beauty... :)

Uttarakhand is one place I definitely want to visit, the other day on Fox Traveller, they were showing a unique holiday resort called Shakti 360 degrees Leti, situated near Baghmora, I think, please forgive if its wrong! it was awesome in the way the creator has inculcated the local culture and local way of living in creating the resort, and it also provides livelihood to more than 80% locals. Only hitch is, if I have to go live there I will have to wait until my son is a little more older!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Uttarakhand is one place I definitely want to visit, the other day on Fox Traveller, they were showing a unique holiday resort called Shakti 360 degrees Leti, situated near Baghmora, I think, please forgive if its wrong! it was awesome in the way the creator has inculcated the local culture and local way of living in creating the resort, and it also provides livelihood to more than 80% locals. Only hitch is, if I have to go live there I will have to wait until my son is a little more older!

I think you are talking about the famous hotel group with branches at high altitude, I had not been to that place but that should be Bageshwar near Almorah in Kumaun region of UK. You know UK is divided in two parts one is Garhwal and other Kumaun while Garhwal attracts tourists with religious point of view (Badrnath, Kedarnath) and valley of flowers. Kumaun is famous for green hills, Nainital, Almorah and many more. Both are as beautiful and even one year is not enough to go through the whole area. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.