Nowadays people are seeing films as another name of glamour and fashion. That's why heroines are doing anything they can do onscreen, to sustain in this industry. :evil: :evil: Yet, I have a question, is it not possible for a heroine to establish in this industry if she is not willing to wear short skirts and tops?????
I am asking this question seeing the latest reforms in Malayalam industry with the rise of this new decade. :angry: :angry: :angry: I have seen all heroines giving great interviews to magazines. Yet now, they are giving more emphasize to their style, fashion and make up rather than acting. Their dresses are becoming more short. :angry: :angry: If it's for a Tamil or another language movie, no need to say more.
Do you also believe so???? A heroine means only that????? :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
good acting is very very important to sustain in film industry

Nowadays people are seeing films as another name of glamour and fashion. That's why heroines are doing anything they can do onscreen, to sustain in this industry. :evil: :evil: Yet, I have a question, is it not possible for a heroine to establish in this industry if she is not willing to wear short skirts and tops?????
I am asking this question seeing the latest reforms in Malayalam industry with the rise of this new decade. :angry: :angry: :angry: I have seen all heroines giving great interviews to magazines. Yet now, they are giving more emphasize to their style, fashion and make up rather than acting. Their dresses are becoming more short. :angry: :angry: If it's for a Tamil or another language movie, no need to say more.
Do you also believe so???? A heroine means only that????? :sick: :sick:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
People are here to see good movies and better acting just concentrate on acting to remain longer period in that industry..............
If the story and screenplay is good there is no need of glamor. If both are not exists the producer depends on actress glamourness. :(:(

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
The films based on romance require heroines as glamorous. But this will be different if theme is based on female character of war heroine, bandit, saint etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May be to get break in the industry they have to do some glamorous roles but once they prove their talent they just are recognised by theit acting skills. :)
May be to get break in the industry they have to do some glamorous roles but once they prove their talent they just are recognised by theit acting skills. :)

So you are agreeing glamour is needed!!!!

Actually it's teh truth too. In a male oriented film industry, she has to do what man demands. Isn't it? Only a few ladies are strong enough to resist their decisions. :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

Actually it's teh truth too. In a male oriented film industry, she has to do what man demands. Isn't it? Only a few ladies are strong enough to resist their decisions. :huh: :huh:

I remember Rani Mukherji and Kajol never compromised they got hit films due to their talent more than the glamour. :blink:
Glamorous is what needed in today's film industry. There is so much competition, and this is the only option left for them.

Want to make each day Accountable

I remember Rani Mukherji and Kajol never compromised they got hit films due to their talent more than the glamour. :blink:

Then what about Rani Mukherjee's role in film with Shahid Kapoor.

What happened to Ash when she did Dhoom 2?

Meera sandhu

Then what about Rani Mukherjee's role in film with Shahid Kapoor.
What happened to Ash when she did Dhoom 2?

Talent does not differ from glamour. When role demands glamour, this is unavoidable. There is no contradiction between glamour and talent. It cannot be said that a glamorous actress is not talented.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.